No one to blame.

Find ourselves trapped in a locked door,
no mercy seats for de guilty on the judge.
Instead a mirror broken showing lies,
Her majesty disagrees and sends her knights to the street.

I’m not a man who finds pleasure with blood in my hands,
I know some tricks to send you to a living hell.
But then you seek, I hide I’m gone… there´s no one to blame for the murders you committed.

Upon a wooden table knives and heart shaped things,
between her legs another guilty pleasure.
Torture her bodies and stole my smile,
Her majesty won’t disagree this time my dear….

I’m not a man who finds pleasure with blood in my hands,
I know some tricks to send you to a living hell.
But then you seek, I hide I’m gone… there´s no one to blame for the lies you told.

Another way to die, in the middle of summer,
can’t see the snow already falling its December.
The man in the dark suits shows his brighting gun,
Her majesty afraids that her head is the one that gonna falls.

I’m just a man who finds pleasure with own justice,
I know some tricks to show you how I get revenge.
But then you seek, I hide… I’m gone there´s no one to blame for the pain you caused…


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario